Wednesday, March 23, 2011

#2 King Kong








  One thing that comes up as a America's symbol is King Kong. This movie series have played several times before and I could often see it on TV in Korea. And the memory about King Kong is still the strongest because I was little when I saw the movie first. The best scene that I impressed was to be King Kong on the Empire State Building.  It was really fresh watching King Kong on the highest building in the world.  Moreover, the movie expressed real love between the King Kong and a woman and when King Kong was killed, I cried too much. T.T  

That is why King Kong is America's symbol to me. ;)







See link below.

 This is to explain about King Kong's history and when this movie series came out. 












And This is to arrange chronologically about the information of King Kong movies, such as casts, story line and other details, from 1933 to 2005.















King Kong is one of the symbols for America. 






10 comments:

  1. I like your story and why you feel King Kong is a symbol of America! The Empire State Building is certainly also a well-known symbol of New York City, too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like "King Kong" this movie very much. When i watched this movie, i cried at the end of movie.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i know this movie, but i didn't watch it. i will find this movie to see when i see your post.

    ReplyDelete
  4. i loveee your post king kong is a really nice movie

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like this story, it very good movies around the World,.

    ReplyDelete
  6. i think i like your American symbol. also, it's excellent movie,too.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like your story. You also put many pictures in there.

    ReplyDelete
  8. wo0w i just like it..
    i saw that movie and it was so good! i like your
    blog :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. so good, I like King Kong's movie and computer game.

    ReplyDelete
  10. King Kong looks scary but i saw this movie.

    ReplyDelete